Thursday June 20, 2019 10:00 AM
WORKSHOP TOPICS: Managing Care-Giving in today’s world: pros and cons
- TOPIC: Dual Insurance/ Mandated Medicaid
- TOPIC: Guardianship / Supportive Decision Making
- TOPIC: Advance Care Directives
- TOPIC: Recording Medical Information
This will be an informative and interactive workshop filled with experts and resources
Workshop for CFH, Family Caregivers and Personal Care Providers.
Approved 4 hour-Certificate of Attendance.
- Date: Thursday, June 20th, 2019
- Time: 10:00 am – 2:30 pm
Check in at 9:30
- Location: West Ada Training Building
1301 E Central Drive
Meridian, Idaho 83642 (Map)