Treasure Valley Hospice is proud to offer the following:
All Treasure Valley Hospice patients receive the same compassionate, quality care.
Our staff will first evaluate the patient’s needs including their:
- > Physical
- > Emotional
- > Spiritual
- > And everyday living needs.
Nurses, Social Workers and Chaplains are provided to take care of the patient.
- Availability of staff 24 hours a day, seven days a week
- Medications, equipment, and supplies related to the patient’s hospice diagnosis
- Pain and symptom management
- Education and training for the patient, family members and other care-givers
- Community education programs
- Assistance with funeral planning and/or memorial services
- Pet therapy services
- Chaplain and spiritual care services
- Respite care to give family members, or any other caregiver, a period of relief
- Collaboration between hospice and skilled nursing facility when there is a need to manage a crisis or to stabilize a patient during difficult times (Also known as General In-patient Care).
- Continuous Care may be provided only during a period of crisis. Simply stated, when a patient is having symptoms that are out of control.