Welcome to Treasure Valley Hospice
Our Team at Treasure Valley Hospice: is a team of professionally trained health care providers serving in the Treasure Valley, Mountain Home and the surrounding area. Philosophy: Affirming life while never denying death. Locations: Nampa, Caldwell, Meridian, Eagle, Boise, Emmett, Garden City & Elmore County.
We appreciate your decision to support the community by choosing the services of this locally owned and independent Idaho Hospice company.
Serving you 24 Hrs a day/7 Days a Week.
(208) HOS-PICE (467-7423)
Our Mission is to love our patients and their families selflessly. We will serve our patients and their families with a servant’s heart and recognize their unique needs. Treasure Valley Hospice is committed to compassionate, professional care at the end of life’s journey. Our team of professionals strive to ease suffering, honor wishes, offer choices, strengthen families and support grieving in hopes of making their journey a time of peace and celebration.
Our Core Values
With our mission, the following principles guide Treasure Valley Hospice:
- Honor Wishes: We will always have open communication with our staff and with those we serve. Individuals are the experts in their own care; we will honor their wishes.
- Ease Suffering: By alleviating the symptoms of physical, emotional and spiritual pain it will enable the patient and family to concentrate on those they love.
- Offer Choices: We strive to empower our patient and their family by providing them with the tools, information and support they need to make informed decisions.
- Strengthen Families: Our hearts desire is to be a team of professionals that our patients and families can lean on during a journey they may have never taken before. By being the support systems it allows family members to not become solely care givers but they can remain a spouse, a child, a loving friend, etc.
- Support Grieving: We understand that healing the heart takes time. Our goal is to provide a place for the bereaved to share their experiences; and to receive support, understanding, education and compassion from others who are also grieving.